Formerly Badass Horrible Poetry

This isn't just a poetry blog. Let's be honest, a lot of what I post is poetry but there are more often than not also postings about short stories. I do try to keep this blog separate from my others and post strictly creative work here. Some of it will be better than others, and much of it is in first or second draft stage when posted. These are raw works, and there will be spelling and grammar troubles at times because I use this blog to gauge what works and what doesn't. I use it as a place to get feedback. That's the reason it is "horrible". Because it's not finished-- And why should it be? We all want feedback but most of us are too afraid to put ourselves out there.

Welcome to my word.

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Web Comic coming (with an update schedule hopefully soon)

So I am starting a webcomic about a story I wrote and never posted to this site. I have the first few pages done. I would post them up here, but I feel like that would get complicated in updates, so I will make a new blog specifically for that and post when I've updated on here. Thats the easiest way I can think to do it. Here's the chapter 1 promo pic, and I hope you enjoy.

Also, if you have a tumblr, I've posted the this pic as well as the pre chapter page, and first actual page on my Scavenger blog at SCAVENGER comic


No comments:

Post a Comment