Formerly Badass Horrible Poetry

This isn't just a poetry blog. Let's be honest, a lot of what I post is poetry but there are more often than not also postings about short stories. I do try to keep this blog separate from my others and post strictly creative work here. Some of it will be better than others, and much of it is in first or second draft stage when posted. These are raw works, and there will be spelling and grammar troubles at times because I use this blog to gauge what works and what doesn't. I use it as a place to get feedback. That's the reason it is "horrible". Because it's not finished-- And why should it be? We all want feedback but most of us are too afraid to put ourselves out there.

Welcome to my word.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sweet Nothings


 Sweet Nothings

{insert your penis-dick into my hump hole}
I said that to you
and you laughed not
at me
but at the hazy sky
shot through by flood lights
city flood lights
we'd spread the blanket out
to gossip about stars
but this is allentown
so we see nothing
looking up
so I looked down
{by your crotch}
and said
{insert your penis-dick into my hump hole}
and we settled on your tongue
and the laughter catapulted us
into the sky
to perch on a low hanging satellite
to better look down
at the fire-net-work
a firework in all stages of explosion
flared out
a nervous system
that pulses or twinkles
and maybe you were laughing at me
but it filled me with methane
and lifted me
or drifted me
and it's because you laughed
with woven crow's feet
and banged your head on a passing plane
and lifted me up just enough
for us to fall
from the same height
that I meant 
what was said

©2014 Lex Vex

No comments:

Post a Comment